posted on July 21, 2014
Modern Waste will be conducting a City-wide Cleanup on Saturday, July 26, 2014. The following is information to follow regarding the cleanup:
All items for must be at the street by 7 a.m. on this day.
If articles are placed at the curb after your street has been picked up, the crews WILL NOT return to that particular street.
• Items that 2 (two) people can handle
• Items must be at the side of the street
• Limbs, boards, etc., must be cut in 4-foot lengths and tied
• Plaster or items of loose nature must be placed in boxes or other containers that will hold up for proper loading
• NO VEHICLE TIRES will be picked up
• No refrigerators will be picked up unless CFC chemicals have been removed and the appliance company that removed the CFC chemical applies a sticker
• No acidic batteries will be picked up
• No paint or stain cans
• No liquids of any type
• No large auto parts
• No bricks, concrete or cement blocks
• No televisions, microwaves, computer monitors or fluorescent bulbs
REMEMBER: Refuse brought in from outside of the City of Morenci is a violation of the Morenci Code of Ordinances. Violators will be ticketed accordingly.